Saturday, October 24, 2009

These are a few of her favorite things...

As Kenley becomes more active, it becomes more obvious what she loves by her body language. She can't yet tell me, aside from a few squeals, in words when she gets excited or wants something but she does let me know by bouncing, wiggling, reaching and leaning toward it. Some of Kenley's current favorites are:

Coleman - I was going to title this blog "Kenley and Coleman sitting in a tree, K I S S I NG" but I thought some people might find that distasteful...even if it is true that Kenley loves Coleman's kisses (she welcomes them with a mouth wide open - kind of gross actually).

Mommy's cell phone - Keeps her entertained for at least 15-20 min while Mommy works!

The BusyZoo - One of Kenley's favorite toys. It says it's for kids 12m+, but she's pretty advanced ;)
Single Ladies - the song (not to say that there aren't some single ladies out there that Kenley likes)...As seen in the video.
Her Bottle - Nothing makes Kenley happier when she gets it or more upset when it's taken away than her bottle.
I promise I will post something next week for Halloween with Kenley in costume, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment