Thursday, November 19, 2009

HALLOWEEN

As promised - a little late - here are pictures of Kenley from halloween. Kenley and matt went together to pick out her costume. She got to disply her elephant cuteness 3 different times - at my office on Friday, for trick or treating with friends on actual Halloween and at the Munchkin March @ Pearl Street on Sunday. At the Munchkin March, Kenley even had a few random people ask to take her picture. She was definitely a good sport on Halloween because it was really cold out, but she didn't fuss at all. We ended up having a potluck with the Boccis, Holmbergs, Wanges, Yeagers and Jordan Weins. Matt and I dressed up too (as you can see). Matt was Chia Obama and I was "The Room"...see if you can figure out how that related to Kenley as the elephant.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Anne! The elephant/Kenley is hilarious and adorable all at the same time. The picture of all three girls at the bottom makes me miss y'all big time.

    ReplyDelete