Monday, May 25, 2009

First Swimming Adventure




While giving Kenley a bath last Friday, Matt and I decided it would be fun to take Kenley swimming for the first time at the Lousiville Rec Center. We put on her adorable swimsuit from uncle Chris and aunt Brittany and hit the pool! It was so fun and she did great. Daddy was excited to share his love of water with his daughter. As Loudon Wainwright put it "That's my daughter in the water, everything she know's I taught her....everything she knows."

2 comments:

  1. Kenley looks so much like Matt...especially in the pool. It is SO unbelievable. I'm a little jealous of the video bar...I might have to figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Kenley swimming is soooo adorable. And your blog, Annie, is awesome. I'm impressed with how great you put it together. So cute.

    ReplyDelete