Saturday, May 9, 2009

Numbers

8 - The average number of bibs Kenley goes through in a day
37 - The number of people at our house Wednesday night for the YL end of the year BBQ
11 - The number of pounds Kenley weighed at her Dr. Appt yesterday
9.5 - The number of hours (in a row) Kenley slept on Tuesday night
1 - The number of outfits Kenley has outgrown (too bad it's one of my favorites)
23.5 - The number of inches Kenley is long now
3 - The number of miles I can run (again, in a row)
10 - The number of diapers Matt and I change everyday
240 - The number of minutes I spend feeding Kenley everyday

Of course, there are also so many other things I can't quantify that Kenley brings into our life. We are falling more in love with our baby girl every day! I love being a mom.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Anne! Kenley is beautiful and I'm so happy for you and Matt! Enjoy tomorrow! Praise God for your little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! 10 diapers a day doesn't sound too bad, but MAN, I bet those suckers add up!

    ReplyDelete